Watch for our Open Table Dinner Church Gatherings coming up on Sundays. Worship happens over a simple meal of soup and bread. Arrive for worship between 4:30 to 5 p.m. or if you feel like cooking, arrive at 3 p.m. All are welcome!
Home » Open Table
- How Jesus’ First Sermon totally Bombed: And other odd things that Happen when Luke tells Jesus’ story… (Sunday, January 20, 2019) January 20, 2019
- Unspoken and Spoken Messages with Guest Speaker Bonnie Morton (Sunday, January 13, 2019) January 13, 2019
- Light – Guest Preacher Sharlene McGowan (Sunday, January 6, 2019) January 6, 2019
- A Sign to be Opposed and a Sword to Pierce the Soul (Sunday, December 30, 2018) December 30, 2018
- Pondering Mary the Mother & Her Song of Revolution (Sunday, December 23, 2018) December 23, 2018